Fresh Start on DA Live As of 7/9/15!
I'm Topknot and I’m a 20 something genderfluid creative thinker, hobby artist, crafter, avid food consumer, taker of photos, internet addict, rabid fangirl, and I really am just a goofball at heart.
What I Create: Anything I can get my little hands on. I draw, write, craft, crochet, work with beads, sculpt with wire, snap photos and lots of other small side projects too! I live in northern California with my SO of 8 years and two and a half other housemates. I like to Worldbuild, in public I work on my project Knights of Nodd, and in a more private setting I am working on a series of novels under the working title of Good Fortune. I also really enjoy working on art for other people, so I offer free sketches to people when I Livestream and relish in working on commissioned art. Its an outlet that allows me, at least in some small way, to let the things in my head out, so others can see them too.
As a side note, please, no "Tanks to the watch/fave!" comments, it is my pleasure to follow your art on DA or add it to a collection, no need to thank me. I remove these comments to keep clutter on my page to a somewhat manageable level.
My Fandoms and Ideals:
Click here to go to the stream!
$5.00USD Flat colored bust commissions, free sketches, fun music, me being a dork with the mic, etc. Come on by!
#1) Empty right now! Fix that, buy yourself a little something!
HOW COMMISSIONS WORK:
- First, ask me about one! You can request a commission via my Email or via my LiveStream chat. Once we have agreed to work together I will need a reference for your character[s] and any information about how you would like the drawing to be done. The better the information and references you provide, the better I can tailor your commission to your vision. Feel free to include a sketch or a doodle to show me what you would like. If you’re looking for me to draw a completely new character we can work out the details together, as these types of commissions are always different from each-other. When we have settled on a plan then you send your payment to kristin_topknot (at) yahoo.com by way of PayPall.
- After I receive payment and I have time to work on your art, I will send you a preview of the sketch with red “SAMPLE” written all over it [unless, of course, you're in the stream and can give me live feedback, which is much easier]. If there’s anything you’re unhappy with, that’s your chance to let me know. Please let me know if you need your art by a certain date and we'll talk about how to get your art done by your needed date, express commissions can sometimes be accommodated but we need to know what to expect from eachother.
- When your art is finished, you’ll get the full size file, which is a 300 dpi .png image, in an email. A lower quality version may be uploaded to either my Wiesel, DeviantArt, Facebook, Tumblr and/or any other social media accounts. You are free to re-post, crop, edit, and do whatever you want with art you have commissioned as long as you are kind enough to give me credit. I prefer you credit me with my account on the same website you're posting it on, if you're posing it to FurAffinity or other website I don't have an account on, in which case, please credit my Tumblr.
A Small Sample of Examples:
Sketches, $5.00USD [or, if it's your first time watching my Livestream, FREE!]:
Colored Sketches $7.00 USD:
Just lines $10.00USD, Colored Lines with Flat Colors $15.00USD:
Flats $20.00USD [Simple textures and backgrounds are free, making the drawing transparent will include a small upcharge, the price of which depends on the drawing]:
Fully Colored $30.00 USD+:
Other Stuff [Prices varrey greatly, please ask if you'd like your own version of something you can see in the following links]:
- Flat Shading/Cell Shading.
- Livejournal Mood Theemes.
- Refrence Sheets.
- Other other stuff.
August, 07, 2015 to August, 14, 2015: SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR A WEEK AND WILL NOW END ON AUGUST, 23RD, 2015!!!!
Break in Sale! I have a BRAND NEW TABLET!
So I'm having a sale on Busts:YOU SAVE A MINIMUM OF $15.00USD!!!!
- Payments I Will Accept: Paypal, Cash, and Money Orders only. If you send me cash or money orders I am not liable for your money while it is in the mail, and the art you payed for will not be started until I have either received your payment.
~ I Will Not Draw: Scat, any watersports, dirty diapers, inflation, or necro, non-con, rape, or sexual gore. This list is subject to change without notice. I respect your right to like these things, I request you respect my wishes not to draw them.
- I may be open to drawing technology like guns, automobiles, and things like armor, but I will need good references and highly detailed items will be subject to an additional charge. We can talk about this via Email or, if you are watching the Stream live, via the LiveStream chat.
- You must provide some sort of visual reference that you have permission to use for any and all characters. The only fan art I draw is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Thank you for your understanding.
~ Second Character: $5.00 for each tier.
~ If you are unsure about anything, don’t hesitate to ask! I am happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Feel free to either ask me in the chat or via Email.
Extremely complicated characters may be subject to an additional charge [though this does not apply to the sketch, of course].
I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.